1. Membership is on a 3-month probationary period.
2. If any member disregards the club rules or the underlying BMFA safety code or
by other action puts the safety of club members or reputation of the club at risk
or ceases to be a paid up member of the BMFA then club membership will be canceled
and the balance of the membership fee forfeited.
3. Membership of the BMFA is a mandatory requirement for membership of this club.
4. Park only in the designated parking area and not on the road or on the flying
5. There must be no flying over the car park, pits area or surrounding buildings.
6. Keep well away from growing crops and grazing livestock.
7. Children and animals must be supervised at all times and must not be permitted
to play on the strip or in the pits area.
8. Take home all rubbish, broken pieces of helicopter etc.
9. Club and BMFA membership cards must be carried at all times and produced on request.